Monday, May 20, 2013

May Monday

We had quite a day yesterday. We only had one church service to honor the high school graduates and to present the children's choir musical. This year we had four in the performance...Graham, Abigail, Joy and their daddy! They all did a great job! I sat in the balcony and took pictures. Abigail had a solo and Graham and Nathan were in the drama and Joy, Abigail and Graham all sang in the choir. Woody didn't get to go to the performance because he preached at the Life Care Center. After we all got home, we had a birthday lunch at Nathan and Kathy's. This morning Woody got up early and walked seven miles. I have heard the mower going off and on this afternoon. He also ran some errands this afternoon. I had school this morning with Elijah, Esther, and Joy. This afternoon I had plans to sew and clean up the sewing room...well...I did sew a little, but the mess still remains, as I decided that I needed to sort pictures...so have spent quite a bit of time doing that this afternoon. That happens a lot to me...go into a room to do something and end up doing something entirely different! Now I am off to watch the finale of Dancing With The Stars. Oh, Woody heard from NIH this morning. Dr. Rosenberg's (head of the melanoma research) office called to see how Woody was doing and also mentioned that we had appointments at the end of August. I hadn't heard when appointments were, as I had been told to call two months before we were to go back to make his appointments. After that call, I emailed to check to see if we have appointments already. Looks like it is time to think about heading back...six months passes too quickly!!!!! Though it has only been 3 1/2 months at this point. So a bit more time till our wheels will be heading MD way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment