Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday

It has been a typical Wednesday for me...school with Elijah, Esther, Joy, and Graham. Joy took a test and then did an extra activity from her science lesson that has been on birds...we made a bird feeder. We will see how it fared the rains that have come through off and on since we made it! I went to the church library. Three of us worked several hours and accomplished quite a bit...not just scratching our heads...though we did do a bit of that. Donna and I finished the inventory on the fiction. Yeah! But where oh where are some of the books that aren't checked out and aren't on the shelves? Oh, well, it wouldn't be a typical library day without a bit of library mystery! I stopped at the public library on the way home to pick up a book that I had requested. I fixed our supper and then was too tired to do anything (even start my new book!) but flop in "my" recliner...and doze off, though I didn't mean to doze! Woody walked four miles this morning. He didn't do any mowing today as the grass was too wet. It rained quite a bit in the night and then we have had several showers...at times downpours this evening. I think that the rains are moving out of the area for several days. We're supposed to have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment