Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's May! It's May!

May begins with a major project completed next door! Graham's fifth grade shop project is complete! Their bicycles are all stored away. It has been a good project for both Graham and his daddy...both learned a lot. Woody mowed this morning. Then we both took care of the five older kids while Nathan and Kathy took Isaac to apply for his passport. They are getting ready for a mission trip to Africa in the fall. This weekend is their yard sale raising money for their mission trip...busy times next door! I had some school with Elijah, Esther, Joy, and Abigail. After lunch I headed to the church library for our weekly work session. I came home and worked on our supper. While I was fixing supper, Woody went on a four-mile walk...being careful of his knee. I napped after supper. Woody is watching a DVD and has the heating pad on his knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment