Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Draws to a Close!

It seems like this month has passed by in a blur...guess one reason is that I haven't felt well for about half of it...but months just seem to be passing by faster than they used to...I have been told that time seeming to fly by has something to do with one's age...hmmmmmmm not sure if I claim that reason or not!!!!! We have had a busy day. Woody got up super early. His major accomplishment of the morning was to complete his mulching task...a good task to have behind him. The gardens look great! He has worked so very hard. He is glad that he is finished as his knee is a bit gimpy today...now he can rest it some and not have to get up and down off his knees as he does when he is mulching. I had school with Abigail, Esther, and Joy. Graham and Nathan are getting closer to having their storage building finished...the door is up and today they worked on windows. This afternoon they got Kathy to sling a bit of paint. As soon as I finished with the girls and their school work, Woody and I headed out the door to go to Murfreesboro. Woody had an appointment with his dermatologist. He has, what he thinks is a wart, on his nose. It is in a very bad place and was constantly getting hit and thus usually had a big scab on it. Today he got it looked at...it got scraped/sliced off for a biopsy...and is being sent for a pathology report. Woody made tuna salad for our supper tonight after we got home. After eating supper, I headed upstairs to sit and rest in "my" recliner...well, next thing I know I am waking up! I guess the day wore me out! I definitely did more than I have in a long time. Tonight's photo was taken on a back road between Murfreesboro and home...the road that we often took when we were making our treks to Vanderbilt in the early days of Woody's melanoma treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment