Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Showers

Well, if April showers bring May flowers, then we should have a lot of May flowers! We have had LOTS of rain today. Woody walked seven miles early and only had a few sprinkles fall on him. Not long after he got back the heavens opened up and it rained a good part of the rest of the day. We did see a few moments of sun around 5pm. Woody made some yummy treats for us this morning. I actually cooked supper for us this evening...the first time in more than two weeks when I actually prepared a meal. I'm glad to be feeling better. I did nap for a short time after supper. I have spent most of the day preparing for tomorrow's Sunday School lesson (I have something different up my sleeves for tomorrow's lesson!). Woody did run an errand or two today. But mostly we stayed in and tried to stay dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment