Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Raising the Roof!

I eased back into school today and for the most part took it easy. I feel better, but not great. I had all the kids for a little while at some time during the morning except for Graham and as you can see he was outside helping raise the roof on the storage building that he and his daddy are building. They even got Goosey (Woody) involved! Besides raising a roof, Woody has worked a lot in the gardens...weeding and mulching. The gardens are looking soooooooooo great! I spent a little time outside looking at the gardens and taking pictures. I even sat on the front porch while talking to my sister this afternoon. I will probably be sorry as I can feel my allergies "coming on." I guess if it isn't one thing it is another at this point in my life!!!!! Woody's walk of the day is to the prayer room...where he is right now. He took a slight detour to the public library to drop off the movies that Erin checked out while she was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment