Saturday, April 13, 2013

Much Mulch!

There was a lot of yard work happening at our house today. Melany and Alex arrived late morning and Alex helped Goosey (Woody) get some buckets and wheelbarrows of mulch. Woody did most of the spreading. After they first got here, Melany showed me some hints about Photoshop that she had learned in her class. Then she went out to join the mulching gang. I pulled a couple of weeds and took pictures the rest of the time! At lunch time I went in and got things ready for our lunch. We ate and then we went back out...they mulched/weeded/picked out leaves, etc. in the gardens and I took more pictures. Tonight's photo shows the creeping phlox all set off with the dark mulch...very pretty and a lot of work. I appreciate all the hard work done by Alex, Melany and Woody! When they called it quits out in the gardens, it was time for supper so Woody pulled out the leftovers from our noon meal and we had another round with it. So glad that all I had to do today was warm up things! Woody ran an errand this morning before Melany and Alex got here. He didn't walk today...got his exercise gardening instead! Well, at the moment all is quiet on the western front and I'm heading to my recliner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment