Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Goal Met!

Woody finished weeding and mulching the large flower garden that we share with our neighbors (Nathan, Kathy & family). That's a big job. These two photos are taken from an upstairs window...one shows pretty much the whole garden and the other lets you see the pretty pink from the creeping phlox. Job well done!!! Looks beautiful! I had school with Elijah, Esther, and Joy this morning and then this afternoon I worked in the church library for a couple of hours. We actually did the last of the inventory on the non-fiction section...big job done! I am feeling much better today and have been able to go back to eating close to normally...that has given at least some of my energy back. My allergies are bothering me...what else is new at this time of year!? I always hope that I can get through one Spring and Fall without allergies...but that rarely happens. Woody walked four miles this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment