Friday, April 12, 2013

Done (In?)!

Well, cooking is done for today and for tomorrow and Grammy is "done in!" I almost made it without my back giving me a problem, but just as we were completing the potato salad I got a catch in my back...at least it is at the end of the day! I say that the cooking is done...not quite as the baked beans still have an hour to cook...but all done but the shouting! The neighbor grandchildren joined us this morning while their parents went to pick up their RV that had been in the shop. And, they came in and out several other times today as they know that Erin will be going home tomorrow. Woody walked to the library this afternoon. Woody has also done some weeding...taking advantage of the recent rain. I cooked this morning and Erin entertained her cousins. This afternoon we have both done our share of cooking. The dishwasher is loaded and running, I have done a drainer full of cooking dishes that don't go in the dishwasher, Erin has put those away and now I have left Woody and Erin to finish up the pots and pans. What a mess...but cooking is done for several days (I hope!). I'm heading to the recliner in the bedroom to read...that is if my eyes stay open!

No comments:

Post a Comment