Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal

I have finally gotten pictures of cardinals with my new camera...I was pretty far away when I snapped these so hoping for a closer shot in the near future. I look forward to another warm spell when I can sit out on the front porch and take photos of birdie visitors to our front yard. Woody and I both got up really early this morning. Woody was a great help in doing some household chores that I really can't do at the moment because of my knees...like vacuum. The downstairs is ever so much more presentable now! Abigail came over this morning and helped me put away some toys in the toy closet...again, something that I can't do due to my knees...crawl into the toy closet! After she picked up the toys, we got back to work on her sewing notebook. We got stopped on that project the other day because we ran out of ink in the printer. We got the pictures printed and got one project page ready for her notebook. We still have to add the pictures and info for jumper and capris that she made her doll...next time! Woody went to the grocery store. He has also done quite a bit of mowing today. He is now next door taking care of the kids while Nathan and Kathy have a date night. Nathan and Kathy and the children are busy getting items collected and ready for their big yard sale for their mission trip to Africa. Nathan and Woody went to pick up some items today and then others dropped items off. Their garage has quite a collection of various and sundry items in it! Their yard sale will take place next Friday and Saturday (May 3 & 4). One man's junk = another man's treasure!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment