Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tulip Time!

Our tulips have begun to bloom. That means that Melany's birthday must be near...the tulips across the street from our house were blooming at the time of her birth...and now when it is almost ______ years since that day, they are blooming once again in Middle TN (still a couple of days till her birthday so they will be even prettier by the BIG day). Woody went to the grocery store early this morning. I got up and started in on my sewing. I did manage to get the pattern traced and the fabric cut out and I have begun sewing. It is a bit of a rude awakening sewing something for me after making all those doll clothes. The seams surely are a lot longer! I did spend a little while out in the yard today taking pictures of some of the flowers that are blooming. Woody took a four-mile walk this afternoon. He has been watching March Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment