Monday, April 1, 2013

Look Who Came All By Himself to See Us?!?

April Fools! Isaac didn't come over all by himself. Nathan was right behind him. I cropped Nathan out of the picture to try to fool you! We have had "several" April Fools jokes played on us today so thought that I would get in on the fun! I happened to be closing the curtains and saw Isaac coming so snapped a picture. It was so cute watching him follow the stepping stones between our houses. Isaac lead the way and Nathan, Esther and Elijah followed him. He made it up our front steps and came to the door and then Esther and Elijah opened the door to let him inside. Awwwwwww! He's getting to be such a big boy...all too quickly! I can't get used to seeing him up and walking! Our day started our quite early...well, Woody woke up first, but for some reason he turned on our light and that woke me up. So a little after 5am, Woody headed off on a seven-mile walk and I got up and decided that I would sew for a while before the children came over for school. Between nine and noon I had school with Elijah, Esther, Joy and Abigail and then this afternoon I spent more time sewing. Joy's doll now has pantaloons, an old-fashioned sunbonnet, a hankie, and a dress that just needs snaps and buttons sewn on it. I'm going to sew those on while watching Dancing With the Stars. Then I am through with doll sewing for a while and going to turn to sewing for myself. Woody spent quite a while outside mulching this afternoon. He finished the garden that is on the back of our house. The day started out quite foggy, but turned into a pretty blue sky day...very welcome after all the rain that we got over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment