Friday, April 5, 2013

Sunny Friday!

It was really good to see the sunshine today! It was nice to have the sun shine in through the windows. It even warmed up a bit more today (though I stayed inside). It actually got into the 60's...but I have still felt cold most of the day. Woody went to the library and to one grocery store today. He also walked four miles and worked in the yard. I am still in the getting ready to sew for myself mode. I did manage to get a pattern out and look over the instructions and took the pattern and fabric downstairs. But the pattern needs to be traced and I just never got into the right mode/mood to do that. I spent a long time hunting for a recipe this morning...finally decided that I hadn't copied it down when we had the library cookbook. So checked on the public library website and found that it was in, so Woody decided to do his weekend library visit today instead of tomorrow. That way we can get ingredients on the grocery list. We are planning for Erin to visit with us next week so I'm also in the menu planning mode. I guess you can say that I was in a lot of different modes today...but just didn't get much accomplished in any of them. But was happy that I did find the recipe I was looking for in the library cookbook...so one mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment