Saturday, April 20, 2013

Which Winter is This?

Here in Middle TN at this time of the year there is a "winter" for each cold snap...dogwood winter, blackberry winter, etc. It never made it to 60 today and it did get down to 30 last night. So much for the theory that I heard/read the other day that the last day to worry about a freeze here was April 15! Woody worked in the yard again today. He finished mulching another flower bed. Now there is "just" one more flower bed to mulch. He has started it, but it is a big one that just about runs the length of our driveway. He also ran an errand this afternoon and then walked (I think four miles). I'm still nursing my knee...trying to be really careful so have stayed off it most of the day. I limit my trips up and down the stairs...the reason that I'm not going to go down and check to see how far Woody walked today! I spent the morning and part of the afternoon working on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. I have read and messed around on the iPad. Hopefully my inactivity will pay off in my knee being back to "normal" quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment