Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Melany!

Tonight's photo shows Melany when she was two--or there about--when we lived out in California. It was originally a black and white photo that I took "way back when" and what is posted tonight is Melany's homework from a Photoshop class that she is taking at the present time. She had to add color to a black and white photo. She sent it to me over the weekend and I decided that it was the perfect photo to post tonight. I just looked in my 1972 file folder and found that she is 2 year and one month old...so this was taken just a bit before Nathan was born. Woody made vegetarian burritos at noon today. I had a short time of school with Elijah, Esther and Joy this morning and then have spent the rest of the time cleaning and resting...getting ready for Melany, Erin and Alex to visit tomorrow. Abigail came over for a while and helped me clean...she ran the vacuum for a little while and helped me move some things out of the way and then back so I could vacuum where they were. Erin is going to stay with us for a few days. Her room is all ready for her. I just have the bathrooms left to clean...well, probably more needs to be cleaned...but...that will end the cleaning! Woody took a four mile walk this afternoon. It has been a beautiful day--mid 70's! WOW!!!! I have been pondering while I worked around the house today as to how it is possible that we have a daughter as old as Melany is!!!! I will end on that note wishing our older child a very happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment