Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beautiful Day in Middle Tennessee!

I met a goal today! I wanted to have all my digital photos sorted before the end of the month. Done! There aren't even any photos in my cameras at the moment. So will start with a clean slate! I had fun looking at them as I sorted them...always fun to see how the children have grown even over such a short period of time as three months. Isaac, especially, has changed lots! I had school with Abigail, Graham, and Joy and added in reading with their cousin who is Abigail's age. Elijah ended up taking a rest at the time that he was to have his time with me this afternoon and Esther was off on a jaunt with her daddy. Isaac came over to see Goosey (Woody) when Jana came over to read to me. Isaac calls Goosey "Honk Honk" because Goosey honks at him! We were out in the back yard yesterday and Isaac started calling "Honk Honk" thinking that he would find him out working in the yard. I got my hair cut this afternoon and I usually take a picture of Lake Tullahoma before I leave...tonight's photo. Woody left a while ago walking to the prayer room at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment