Friday, May 17, 2013

School and Fun and Games!

Woody and I have taken care of our six neighbor grandchildren today while Nathan and Kathy went to Nashville for a homeschooling event. When we got over there Graham was already hard at work on his studies and it wasn't long till I had Abigail and Joy busy with their school work too. Woody took the three youngest to the grocery store...which made it a bit more peaceful for school workers! After lunch and after Esther finished her math workbook sheets, Woody took Esther and Elijah to the library while Isaac napped and the other three continued their school work. Once they finished they had free time and have been quite active. Elijah was really sleepy shortly after we finished supper. He got into his jammies and it wasn't long till Woody went upstairs to read him his bedtime stories. When I went up to get Isaac's pj's and a diaper, Elijah was snoozing away. At the moment all are in their jammies...two are asleep and the rest are quietly playing or reading. Abigail took it upon herself to help clean up the toys, etc. She is such a good little mommy/helper! Well, I thought that I was going to end the blog and head back over, but Woody just came in the door. So it looks like Nathan and Kathy have returned! I'm ready for my recliner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment