Friday, May 24, 2013

Four Stitches

We headed off early this morning for Woody's appointment at his dermatologist's to have the skin cancer removed from his nose. Once again he was in and out very quickly. On the way home we stopped at a fabric store. This may be a record...me stopping at a fabric store and buying no fabric! I only got some notions that I needed and a pattern. I came home and attempted to do some house work, but played out pretty quickly...several jobs started but not completed...yet anyway. Last I checked Woody was doing okay after his surgery. His main problem is keeping the bandaid on his nose! He is to keep it on till tomorrow at least. He will go back in two weeks to have the stitches removed and to have another place on his nose checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment