Friday, January 24, 2014

Cold To The Bone!

It has been soooooooooooooooo very cold. It is supposed to warm up a bit over the weekend. We will see! Nathan and Kathy and their seven started settling in with their new little one. The siblings are quite taken with him! Isaac enjoyed the fact that he has eyes, nose, ears, mouth and was quite excited when he discovered that Joseph had a tongue! I think that all the siblings have gotten to hold him except for Esther. Esther was the hold-out for getting whatever ailed the rest, but today she joined them! So she is the last of the crew next door to have whatever it is. We're hoping that Joseph and Goosey (Woody) can avoid it...and, I'm sort of hoping that I don't get it! Woody didn't sleep well last night and didn't feel very well this morning. Not sure what ails him...just hoping that it goes away quickly. He doesn't think that it is the radiation. He had his third radiation treatment this morning. I hadn't realized how tired I was till today...I guess adrenalin has left...as every time I sat down I dozed off...took many naps! This evening I went to the visitation for my dear friend. Tomorrow Melany is coming to Tullahoma for the funeral (and to get some more baby time in). I made a quick soup before I went to the visitation. Woody didn't go to the visitation as he didn't think that he could stand in line for very long...and, there was a very long line.

No comments:

Post a Comment