Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today's Window on Our World

I guess you could say that we got a dusting of snow here in Tullahoma. At a point it was snowing some really big and pretty snowflakes. I had trouble capturing the fact that it was snowing with still photos so ended up taking a movie and capturing a still photo from it.
I just lost most of what I had written so will attempt to remember what I said...I guess if I can't remember then it isn't worthy of repeating! I continued to work on our Christmas tree. The top of it is now bare. I decided to take all the decorations off that I needed a step ladder to get. I have also loaded up one large box of ornaments...so progress continues to be made. I just can't keep at it for very long periods of time as my back gets to hurting. I am calling it quits for today and heading to my recliner and the heating pad as soon as I blog! Woody braved the cold temperatures this morning to go for his fifth radiation treatment. He has spent the rest of the day reading, watching TV and relaxing/resting. We never got out of the 20's today and tonight is supposed to be colder than last night. Brrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment