Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Training for the New Year!

First picture of 2014--Isaac, our little "Compost Boy In-Training!" Goosey (Woody) invited Isaac over to play again this morning. They read a little and also attempted to play Hide and Seek. The moment that Goosey calls out "ready or not," Isaac comes running out of his hiding place laughing hysterically and runs straight to Goosey! Before he went home he wanted to go outside and Goosey asked him if he wanted to take the compost out to the compost pile and Goosey got a "yes." Isaac went out to empty the compost yesterday with Goosey too. I guess he is going to follow in his big brother Graham's footsteps and be our future Compost Boy! Along with training to be a Compost Boy, Isaac continues to bring his potty with him when he comes to visit as he is in "Potty Bootcamp" at the moment! So lots of training for the New Year for Isaac! We have had a rather low-key day. I have done close to nothing. I have sat in the new car for a little while trying to figure out just what it does and how it does whatever it does. I will say that I am a "read the manual" type of person and manuals aren't written to be read these days...or so this one seems! I have been watching short video clips as to how to work specific things in the car...perhaps those are a bit more helpful...but not all the time! The problem is trying to figure out just what features we have and just learning about them and not every option/feature that Ford offers...unfortunately the manual and video clips deal with all options/features...very confusing! Woody took a four-mile walk this afternoon. He is now downstairs watching a movie. I did manage to sort through all of 2013's photos before midnight last night. So that goal was accomplished. I almost always am awake still at midnight. I was reading last night and I remember looking at the clock and saw that it was 11:45pm and the next thing I knew it was 1am...oops I guess I was an hour late at seeing in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment