Monday, January 13, 2014

One Last Carol!

As tonight's photo shows...my carolers have gathered for one last carol before they are packed away. Today has been a day of "ups and downs" for me...up and down the stairs and up and down the step ladder. I have really worked hard at getting decorations packed away. I know that lots have been put away, but I'm not sure if you were to walk in my front door that you could tell! But the process is well underway. Woody and I went next door for a little while today when Kathy and Nathan went for her OB appointment. It was just before lunch and Abigail got the lunch ready for them...their once a month cooking made the process an easy one for her...pop some of their homemade burritos in the microwave. Elijah set the table. Joy said the prayer. And, they were ready to eat! After lunch, I had Graham gather his school work together and we came over here...a bit quieter for him to work and it let me go back to work on undecorating. Woody stayed with the other five till Kathy and Nathan got home. Graham got almost three subjects done before he headed back home. Woody is working on some details that need to be done before his book is in its final form so he has spent quite a bit of time on the computer this afternoon. Well, back to the undecorating...shadow box in the family room is the next thing to tackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment