Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sorting Out the Old Year!

Goosey (Woody) started out the day inviting Isaac over to play! This playtime included potty training...so Isaac's little potty accompanied with him on this play date! The three of us spent some time looking for Isaac's favorite book: Old MacDonald. Finally Goosey located it. Isaac was very happy momentarily after the book was found and he climbed up in Goosey's lap and looked at the first page and then promptly climbed down! Woody made cranapple crisp for us for lunch...nice end to the old year! He also went on a four-mile walk. But his biggest achievement of the day was turning in the final galleys for his book! I have spent most of the day sorting the last few months photos of 2013. I have completed sorting the pictures taken on my two interchangeable lens cameras and am now working on the photos taken with the point and shoot camera. When one has three cameras lots of photos accumulate! Woody doesn't think that I am doing the sorting the most efficiently (He says there has to be a better way and a way that would be done quickly), but all I can say is I am doing it thoroughly and the way I like to sort pictures! I am very close to finished...maybe before midnight? I was doing a lot of culling, but I'm now just ready to get them moved to the right month and will worry about culling later. At the moment there are no pictures on any of my cameras! That will last about as long as tomorrow! Well, that said..."see" you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment