Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas In Black and White

Children's Choir Christmas Musical at First Baptist Church, Tullahoma, TN December 15, 2014. We had three "starring" in it: Abigail, Joy, and Esther-Noel. Abigail sang a solo and Joy was in a penguin trio. It was Esther's first musical as a member of this choir. She was a bit disappointed that she didn't get a special part. They all did a super job.
Above was Abigail's spot to sit except when she was singing her solo...right smack in front of one of the penguins. The next picture is of Joy taking her bows and then the last two are of Esther. I thought that she needed two pictures since it was her first year! This choir is for first thru fifth grades. I took movies during the singing part and haven't looked at those yet. I will be able to get some stills of the girls from the videos. I realized as I was choosing these photos for the blog that I don't blog on Sundays these days. But decided that tonight's performance was worthy of an extra blog this week! 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment