Saturday, December 28, 2013

We'll Never Find It!

Look what Woody drove into our driveway this afternoon...a 2014 Ford Fusion! We will NEVER be able to find it in parking lots as we are so used to looking for a red or a green car! Hopefully we can use the remote key thing to make it honk or flash the lights so we can find it! I have been reading the manual...not really sure what it can and cannot do. We drove it over to Nathan and Kathy's driveway and honked, but they didn't respond so Woody went to the door and told Nathan that we needed him to help turn off our windshield wipers. And, thus,Nathan came out to a surprise. Then the three of us rode around the block and then parked in our driveway so Nathan could help us figure out what ALL the buttons do. He went in our house and got my cell phone so it is now all synced...and we...well, I can call hands free. I did drive it around the block so I could get the feel of it. I don't care for driving anyway, and now I will be extra nervous driving something that I am unfamiliar with. Woody went off to run "errands" before I got up this morning...these included a trip to WalMart to buy a few groceries, his weekly library visit, and then to the Ford dealership. When he got home, he came up and told me that he would be picking up our new car this afternoon. We had been talking about getting a new car and looking into what we wanted for a while now...I just didn't know that today would be the day! Nice surprise!

1 comment: