Saturday, December 7, 2013

Here We Come a Wassailing!

My first task of the day was to make the wassail for our party. That has sat all day and I will be bringing it back to the boiling point just before bedtime. Then all that will have to be done in the morning is to warm it up. Party "to-do" tasks are winding down (I hope!). Woody did the rest of our weekly grocery shopping this morning. Then he had to run another errand which he added on to his weekly trip to the library. Nathan assisted us in changing one of the florescent bulbs in the kitchen, which "kindly" decided to go out this morning. But I am thankful that it chose to go out this morning rather than tomorrow morning! And, we have a really clean kitchen overhead light fixture...which wasn't on my list to clean! Woody has read and watched football this afternoon and evening. Well, it is time for me to head back downstairs and finish up the party preparations. Not much time in the morning since the party starts at 8 am!

1 comment:

  1. Lois -- tell me about that little boy figurine. Looks like a Hummel, but the clothing?

    ReplyDelete