Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Joy Was Right!

Last week Joy asked me how old Goosey was going to be today. I told her "67." And, she said, "I was right! I told them that he was going to either be 67 or 76!" Ha! Ha! You can tell that he is getting old as he needed Esther to help him blow out the candles!
We took the cake and ice cream next door for Goosey's (Woody) big celebration. It's hard to get the whole group in one picture...but here's one that only lacks the photographer and only has Nathan's back...but an attempt at getting all! Nathan had the important job of the moment...serving the cake and ice cream...I hated to distract him and ask him to look at the camera!
I love this picture! Can you tell that he got something good? Note all the little hands! He got a bag of Jelly Bellies! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WOODY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment