Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm Late For a Very Important Date!

I try to blog around 7pm every night and here it is 9pm...guess better late than never? I was waiting to hear whether Cheryl made it home from the hospital and I was also getting the packages taped up and addressed for AZ and then I got a call from Melany and she needed me to send her something over the computer. There are my excuses! Cheryl did get to come home from the hospital. I did get the packages ready to mail to AZ. And, I managed to get what Melany needed sent to her. Now for the blog! I overslept this morning so in order to keep things on schedule I let Woody do Isaac's school time while I did Elijah's. Then Abigail read with me and then Joy came over for her Grammy sewing time. She finished her "top secret" Christmas present for Esther. We even got it wrapped and hidden away...now to make sure that she remembers to get it to give to her! I took pictures, but I told her that I wouldn't let anyone see them till after Esther opens her present. I am pretty sure that it will be Esther's favorite present. After I ate a quick lunch. Woody and I headed out to run an errand, then to take him to the brake fixing place to pick up our other car. Then I went on to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours. I stopped on the way home and bought some thread and bobbins and then have been home for the rest of the evening. Woody and Graham went to the youth Sunday School Christmas party. Graham won one of the prizes due to the fact that he brought something to eat that he had made! I'm so glad that he took the initiative to ask to help me make the sausage balls! Paid off for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment