Thursday, December 12, 2013

Less Than Two Weeks!

Time is flying...having fun or not! As soon as the Post Office was open this morning, Woody was mailing the AZ packages. This is the latest that we have ever mailed their packages. I try to mail them no later than Dec. 10th. But later or not, it does look like they should get there before the big day. I had school with Isaac and then Elijah read to me and then I read a Christmas book to Elijah. Elijah started reading the Bob Series of early readers about a week ago. He is doing great! Then Graham came over for his reading time and then Abigail for hers. Esther came over and cross stitched while I read some Christmas stories to her. She is nearing the finish line on her cross stitched rainbow. She just has indigo and violet to go. I have spent time today trying to figure out gifts for our grandchildren. Again, really late in making these decisions too. I ended up taking a fairly long nap...guess the intense shopping (online!) wore me out. I woke up and went back to looking and I don't think that I am any closer to making decisions than I was before! Time is definitely getting short if we are going to order them and have the items get here on time. We had a nice mid afternoon treat...mini Frosties were delivered to our door for us and the Dorrell neighbors. Yummy. The children were quite happy when I walked up to their door with a Wendy's bag! Thanks Lindy and Doyle! I talked to my sister for the first time since her surgery on Monday. She is doing as well as can be expected so soon after surgery and spending an extra day in the hospital due to complications. She had just showered and was ready to head back to her comfy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment