Tuesday, December 10, 2013

More 'Tis The Season!

Busy! Busy! I got up a bit earlier than usual trying to get going on the Arizona packages...wrapping, etc. Then I had school...well, Woody did Isaac's school while I read with Esther. After Esther, came Joy to read. Then the group of five came over for art. Today they had fun making Christmas ornaments. After lunch I worked some more on the Arizona presents. Then mid afternoon Graham came over and we made sausage balls. Tomorrow is the youth Christmas party at church. Woody was asked to bring something for snacks and since Graham is in his class, Graham decided that he would like to help me make them. We had a good time together. He was a great help...he pretty much did them all. We were both happy that the food processor did a good portion of the mixing (not an easy job if done by hand!). We got them baked. He sampled one and then he headed home. I cleaned up the kitchen (sort of)...I need to go back and finish. Woody drove to the prayer room at church rather than walking. He is still resting his leg/knee. I'm now back to working on getting the AZ presents ready. My sister is still in the hospital. She didn't get released today as she had a complication early this morning. The doctor wanted her to stay until tomorrow. When I messaged with my niece tonight, Cheryl had been up walking...like a good patient! Well, on to wrapping presents! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment