Monday, December 16, 2013

A Day Closer!

Another busy day as Christmas draws nearer. Woody went to the chiropractor this morning. Then he went to the grocery store and picked up a couple of things that we needed. He came home and made Italian Cauliflower. I didn't have school today as Nathan and Kathy and family went to church to pack White Christmas food boxes and then delivered quite a few boxes to families. So I finished a book while drinking a cup of tea in our living room. Enjoying the sunshine coming in "lighting up" our tree. Then I went upstairs and cleaned up the school room...an art explosion had happened! Then I quickly ran the vacuum in the rooms upstairs. Then after lunch I had planned to go do a bit of shopping, but just didn't have the energy...so another day...but that day had better come soon! I have taken a couple of naps today...dozed off if I sat down for any length of time! I did make a big pot of soup late this afternoon...so lots of slicing, chopping, etc. Then I came upstairs and took another unplanned nap after supper. At this rate I'm not getting a lot done. I sat down a while ago with a holiday recipe book trying to decide what we will have for our family Christmas on the 24th. I'm in the mood to try some different recipes, but it would probably be easier to just go with some of our old tried and true recipes! I had planned to come in and sew this evening...I'm ready to get started on Abigail's top. I finished her leggings over the weekend except for putting the elastic in and adjusting it. Abigail has her sewing lesson tomorrow. We will do the finishing touches on her skirt then.

No comments:

Post a Comment