Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Losing Color!

I helped to take the color out of our Christmas tree with my camera...made it just show the red. A neat little trick that this camera can do. Yesterday morning I played around with my camera taking pictures of the tree while the sun was shining on it...while I drank my morning cup of tea. Today I have spent most of the day in my sewing room. Yesterday I got started on making Christmas ornaments for next year...trying to get ahead...that "getting ahead" will probably end quickly! I almost always do some Christmas sewing in the week after Christmas...then other things come along and I get behind as always and sometimes, like this year, hardly have anything sewn for Christmas presents. I also got busy on sorting pictures. It is always my goal to have the current year's photos sorted by the end of the year...again...at least I have made a stab at getting that process underway. Woody has read, watched some TV and did take a late afternoon walk. The big news that came from next door today was that Nathan and Graham went hunting and got TWO bucks. I got a warning from Abigail a bit before they got home from their hunt...so I wouldn't look out our window and see them processing the deer! I'm not a big fan of hunting/killing Bambi's mother and/or father! I have never understood how Nathan, who has had a weak stomach all his life, can deal with what has to be dealt with to process the deer...but he says that when he thinks of it as providing food for his family he isn't bothered by it! I kept my distance! Woody did check out what was going on in their back yard when he took his walk. Woody did suggest that I get my camera ready...not for this activity! Glad that the neighbors have cameras to record this event themselves! I saw that they posted a picture of Graham on Facebook...I scrolled by this picture quickly! 'Tis the season (in this instance deer hunting season)! No word from NIH yet. I did email one other person at NIH today trying to get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment