Friday, October 9, 2015

Boy's sleepover

Joy is having her 10th birthday sleepover...so NO boys allowed...except Joseph because he is a cute boy...according to Esther. Even her daddy has been booted out for the evening...except for the time that he is entertainment--a juggling show. The "boys" and I had supper over here...even Joseph. Nathan just took Joseph back to their house when he went over to juggle. I think that we have all beds and rooms assigned. I have been invited to join the boys since I cooked! I guess I am odd "girl" out! Woody walked six miles today. He has done some work outside too along with challenging the computer to Scrabble. Nathan has rigged up whatever they use next door to watch TV over here...so they can watch the Cardinal-Cubs baseball game. I hope that Woody's blood pressure stays down! I spent part of the morning and a good portion of the afternoon cooking our meal for tonight. My back is ready for my recliner! It is raining at the moment...we have had several very loud thunder booms today...but at the moment just a gentle rain. Hopefully good sleeping weather for this sleepover. Elijah wanted us to have an "over" (which means when you have a sleepover and don't sleep!)...I told him that we were definitely having a "sleepover"...as we were definitely going to sleep! (I hope!) I also hope that Joy is having a great time with her mommy, sisters, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment