Friday, October 30, 2015

Drawing to a Close

Well, another month is drawing to a close...once again I will say that it doesn't seem possible that another month is about to end. We got up this morning and Erin started gathering all her things together. We headed off mid-morning to take her back home. We were back home a little after noon. We had lunch. Then I headed to our room to try to sort through what I need to do to get ready to do some serious sewing...not just Christmas ornaments. Isaac came over and he spent time with me playing with the circus train...a new fun thing that he hadn't played with much. Well, he has always enjoyed the train, but has just discovered the circus animals and other circus things along with a tent that I made for Erin's Beanie Babies some time back...that has now been converted to a circus tent. Late afternoon, Woody and I headed off to attempt to pick up our Taurus...but alas it is still not fixed and will spend the weekend in the shop. The part that they got for it didn't completely fix it so they are waiting for another part that won't be here till Monday. As we drove through downtown Tullahoma we observed that the downtown merchants must have been giving out treats as there were all sorts of little goblins running around. I came back home and heated up some of the leftover soup. Not long after finishing my supper, I found myself drifting off to sleep. I think that "the week" must have caught up with me...I'm not much good for anything tonight...well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment