Saturday, October 10, 2015

Oh, What a Weekend...So Far!

This is the picture that I tried to get the other day and the sun was just too bright and coming from the wrong direction when I took it that day. I was there at a better time this past Wednesday and managed to get what I was trying to get...the contrast of the pretty red maple and Tullahoma's red caboose. I have been trying to get pictures to show the leaves changing this year. I took a couple of pictures down a street that will shortly be just aflame with oranges, reds and yellows...hope that I manage to get a picture at just the right time to show the best colors. Our boy sleepover didn't end till 10am when Joy's invitees to her party went home. I think that both households had a good time...though Joy's mommy had the hardest time of it...her group didn't go to sleep very early...well, I guess you could say that they went to sleep early...as in early in the morning! I asked Joy if she had a good time and her eyes shone as she shook her head "yes." Glad that she had a good time with her sisters and five of her friends. I made French toast for my sleepover crew. Woody tried to get Isaac to go on his Saturday errands, but Isaac decided that he would stay and help me. We got some wash going and I got my Bragg's barbecue going. Isaac helped me dump items into the pan. That cooked for hours and hours...but there was lots of skimming of fat...so there wasn't much rest for the weary while it cooked. I tired to work on tomorrow's Sunday School class...but most of the time I would just get sat down and it would be time to do something else to the meat. We had a babysitting engagement next door...to take care of the two little boys. Nathan and Kathy and the older sibblings have a gig in Chattanooga tonight...at the zoo...they are strolling performers. They won't be home till late tonight. I slipped over here to put away the Bragg's barbecue and to blog and then I am heading back to get a couple of little boys ready for bed. It has been a pretty busy day...pretty busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment