Thursday, October 1, 2015

Go! Cardinals!

Here's little Joseph rooting the Cardinals on last night. Not long after I blogged last night, they did clinch the Central Division Title of the Central League...now for them to just keep their momentum going! Woody walked four miles today. He has also done crossword puzzles and challenged the computer to Scrabble. I had school this morning. After lunch Woody went next door, while Nathan and Kathy had a lunch date. I sat on the front porch for a while. I took several pictures of some birdie visitors...blog photos for another night! I sat there till I got a bit chilly as the temperature seemed to be dropping. I came inside and checked the temperature and it said that it was 57. Kathy had mentioned that they were getting out warmer clothes since it's not supposed to get out of the 50's tomorrow. I just hadn't realized that it was going to be in the 50's around noon today. Not long after I went in it started to rain and not long after that it started to rumble and then rain harder for a while. I hadn't checked very closely on the weather and this storm was a bit of a surprise to me. Woody said later that he hadn't been expecting it either. So I guess cooler temperatures have arrived as we welcome October. (I think that I have turned all my calendars to October.) I just don't know if I am really ready for it to be so late in the year...once the October page is turned to on the calendar, it seems that it is just a blink until it is Thanksgiving and then another blink and the Christmas season is upon us once again...say it isn't so! I can't believe how quickly this year is passing us by.

No comments:

Post a Comment