Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday!

Kathy just called me and she is "finally" home...you know how it is getting released from a hospital! Kathy still doesn't know what is causing the pain that she has been having in her chest...BUT...the stress test shows that it is NOT her heart! Wonderful, very good, super, great news! After Joseph and Isaac had their school times over here this morning, I went next door so Nathan could go to the hospital...Isaac decided to accompany his daddy to the hospital and Woody did his Krogering with Joseph. So that left me with the big school kids. Each of the children read to me as usual...just not over here. And, in between reading, I attempted to help who needed help with a lesson. We got on pretty well...I think. We will see when Kathy gets around to checking all this work that has been done while she was in the hospital and the day before when she wasn't feeling well. Joseph fell asleep in the car on the way home from the grocery store so Woody just carried him upstairs to his bed and he had a bit earlier than usual nap. Nathan came home at lunch to feed his hungry brood. I headed home and ate some lunch and then headed off to the library at church. When Nathan was ready to head back to the hospital, Woody went next door and took over. When I got home from church, I was surprised by a very quiet young man working away at his school work in our family room. When he got finished Isaac and Joseph came over here and Graham played with them over here for a while. Woody was outside playing baseball with Elijah, Joy, and Esther. Goosey (Woody) was doing some pretty impressive base running...showing much more energy than I ever seem to have these days! Nathan came home at supper time and not long after they had eaten, Kathy had finally been released. So I guess that has pretty much summarizes our Wednesday...never a dull moment between our two households. Tomorrow is the opening of the art show featuring Melany and the other art teachers at Motlow. She and Erin will be here late morning and then Erin will be staying with us to add to our "three ring circus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment