Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Mighty Oak Has Fallen!

There has been quite a bit of excitement next door yesterday and today. The mighty oak in Nathan and Kathy's back yard is no longer as of a couple of hours ago. Well, there is still a stump because the stump grinder broke shortly after taking a bite of it! They did save one pretty neat part of the tree and put it on their property behind our house where the children plan to make a club house. Other than tree felling, our Wednesday has been pretty normal. I had school...I took pictures out our bedroom window between each child's time so I could document the tree felling with pictures. Woody did his Wednesday Krogering. After lunch I went to the church to work in the library. While I was gone to the library, Woody walked four miles. I'm still recovering from our Nashville trip. Woody seems totally unphased by the trip. He was told yesterday by his infusion nurse that he didn't look like he had cancer. And, compared to most who come in there for infusions that is so true. He is so blessed that he has come through all that he has gone through and is still going strong. I'll end with the nurse's parting words..."And, some doctors say they don't believe in miracles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment