Saturday, September 14, 2019

A Twisted Saturday



Saturday's baking accomplishment: Olive Oil Soft Pretzels.  These are for Woody...a way for him to have some pretzels sans salt.  I tasted a small pinch of one and it tasted pretty good.  Maybe the next time I will infuse the oil with garlic and rosemary to give them a bit more flavor.  Woody didn't complain so guess they passed his inspection and were something different for him to snack on that fall within the parameters of his strict diet.

It seems like I was in the kitchen most of the day!  I did manage to get out one of the tubs that have Fall decorations in them...haven't gotten out the other one nor have I opened the first one...except to check to make sure that Fall decorations were in it.

Woody went to the public library this morning and also ran a couple of errands.  The rest of the day he has watched a DVD, some football, read, done crossword puzzles, and played Scrabble with the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment