Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday=Pie Day

This is the first pie that I have made in our new kitchen!  This is one that Woody can eat.  It is French Cranberry-Apple Pie.  Pretty good!  And, the crust turned out really good once again.  I have been having trouble making the good crust that I had always been able to make.  Today's was like my crusts of old!  Maybe I just needed a new kitchen?!?

Woody made his weekly trip to the public library.  I made the pie this morning and then in the afternoon got busy on finalizing tomorrow's Sunday School lesson.  The lesson still isn't totally finalized.  I'll get back to working on it after I publish tonight's blog! Woody has been watching college football, reading, and doing his crossword puzzles.  I think that I even heard him blow a few leaves. I know for sure that he made the trek out to the compost pile to empty the compost bucket, a job that I have been doing of late.  By the description, I guess you can tell that it has been a pretty tame day in our lives...as most are these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment