Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday Doings


It has been one of those days of doing a "little of this and a littlr of that."  Woody did our grocery shopping and then pretty much turned around and headed off to do errands with his friend.  He was gone for quite a few hours.  I had pretty much decided that I wouldn't do much cooking today except for supper.  But in the end I made a pot of potato soup.  And, I'm glad that I did as Melany (our daughter) and maybe Erin (our first grandchild!) plan to come see us tomorrow.  They haven't been here in quite a while.  They want to check out the new kitchen and visit for a while.  I told her we would be home!

Woody had batting practice with Elijah and the pitching machine late this afternoon.  We have had supper.  The dishwasher is running.  When I post this, I will head downstairs and wash the dishes that didn't go/fit in the dishwasher and finish cleaning up from soup and supper making. Then I will close the kitchen for the evening!  I never got around to any Christmas sewing today...and, I don't think I feel like heading into the sewing room this evening...maybe I will surprise myself and revive enough to do something in there, but it is very doubtful!  Maybe tomorrow?  Probably not since Melany is coming for a visit.  Well, I guess I can say that I am at least thinking about Christmas sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment