Monday, September 16, 2019

Fall Arrived at Our House

 

 By yesterday evening, I had the Fall decorations put out around the house.  I enjoy the little touches here and there of Fall colors.

 Woody left fairly early this morning to take his friend to several doctor appointments in Murfreesboro and he didn't get back till mid afternoon.  He has to take him for more appointments again tomorrow.  I hope that tomorrow's don't take as long.  Tomorrow he only has two appointments so hopefully they will take less time than three!  By the time Woody gets these appointments taken care of for his friend, it will be time for him to head off to some of his own appointments come next week and the next.  Unending doctor appointments...or so it seems at this time.

I had school today.  Esther did a chalk pastel picture during her long time.  I sent a picture of it to my good friend who I have known since nursery at church...we went to the same school 1st through 8th and then the same high school and then even went off to college together.  I enjoy staying in touch with her via Facebook.  We also saw each other at our 50th Cottey College reunion.  She has given us some good suggestions about drawing with chalk pastels that I will share with Esther.  

Woody went to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meeting and will head to the ball park after he finishes at church.  I chose to stay at home.  I was in the midst of a tearing apart job...tearing apart our old clothes hamper.  It was not easy to knock down so I could put it in the garbage.  I guess for it to have lasted for 50 years, it should have been built fairly sturdy!  I'll bet our new one isn't so sturdily made!  I got that job done and it is in the trash.  I am in the midst of getting my sewing things set back up.  I'm starting to get in the mood to sew something.  Now we will see how long till I feel like I have things the way I want them in order to get back into the swing of sewing once again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment