Monday, September 2, 2019

Laboring on Labor Day


I have done a little of this and a little of that around the house today...keeping pretty busy.   I have cooked some and cleaned some.  Again, I cooked for upcoming days...not for today...except for breakfast.  Woody has been picking up things in "his" room/the family room.  He tends to gather things around his recliner...or is it that things gather around his chair?! This evening he went to the Monday night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting at church.  While he was gone, I decided to wash the window in the dining room.  We'll see in the morning when the sun shines on it if I did a good job or not.  As soon as I post I am going to go put the curtains back up.  I let them run around in the dryer to get dust out of them.  I hadn't done that after the construction, so I imagine I got some more of the white dust out of the house.  Now to do the four sets of curtains in the living room...another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment