Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Party's Over!


When I finish blogging, I have a few things to put away from our "breakfast get-together."  We had a good time visiting and eating...as se always do.  The time literally stood still, for me, while they were here...my watch stopped and I was surprised when the time was told to me...hours passed all too quickly and it was lunch time and a bit beyond when we realized the time!  Thinking back over our conversations, we covered a lot of ground and caught up, "at least some," throughout the morning and a little into the afternoon.  

Woody had his monthly doctor appointment with the oncology group here in town.  This is where he gets his shot for anemia and his B-12 shot.  He stopped by the Farmer's Market while he was out and then he and his friend ran an errand.  I guess he culminated his morning by a stop at the library and spent some time there before coming back home.  I think that he thought he stayed out long enough for our breakfast to be over, but not quite!  He didn't need to stay away, but guess he decided to try!

Donna and I worked in the library this afternoon.  I was a bit tardy!  We did maintenance, Donna added a couple of books into the computer and I deleted a couple that we have decided won't be coming back to us (they have been long, long over due (several years) and we have requested their return several times...so we have given up on seeing them again.  Now I have to make the decision as to whether replace them...I think that I will attempt to replace at least two of them. Both of those are parts of series that we have the rest of the books so these missing ones leaves a hole for the rest of the readers who might want to read that series.

I came home from the library with the intention of making Woody something for supper to go with some other leftovers...but in the end the leftovers were all he got as I sat down in my recliner and dozed off and have had trouble reviving!  I think that all I will end up doing is putting away the dishes...the proof that the party is over!  As you can see in tonight's photo.  When they are put away I will enjoy looking at my bouquet of sunflowers that was brought to me today...to add a little yellow to my kitchen! Very pretty!






No comments:

Post a Comment