Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Fall Blessings

I don't think that I welcomed Fall on Monday!  Maybe I am just trying to slow this year down delaying mentioning divisions of the year!  All I know that it is going too fast.  When I wrote the date today, I realized that Christmas is just three months from today...surely not!!!

I have started our Christmas shopping.  I ordered some gifts over the weekend and the first one arrived today, so I guess Christmas preparations have officially begun.  The one thing that I wasn't ready for was seeing Christmas out in the stores...that is just too early!

Woody ventured out and got his hair cut today.  Donna and I worked in the library this afternoon.  I did various and sundry jobs around the house this morning.  I don't have school on Wednesday as Nathan and family provide/cook a meal for the Motlow Baptist Collegiate Ministry Center on Wednesdays.  The whole family pitches in and cooks the meal along with getting their lessons done either at the BCM or back home after the lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment