Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday, Monday

Oops...almost forgot to blog! We had prayer meeting at the house this evening and got busy afterwards and didn't think about the time. It has been a pretty busy day. Woody actually had a very good night sleep last night and slept in a bit longer than usual. I worked on undecorating until he woke uo and I could get his breakfast. I continued on packing up Christmas decorations. I managed to get quite back in boxes and everyday items back in their places. Linda H. brought us Arby roast sandwiches for lunch. Woody ate a late breakfast, so he waited to eat his Arby's after he went to TN Oncology. Linda and I ate our lunch un front of the Christmas tree...soon to be gone! I'm waiting to undecorate it till after I get the rest of the decoratons packed up. Woody got his first Keytruda treatment for this year. He hadn't had it since November. He got a good hemoglobin reading from his labs. Looks like the GI bleed is under control. I worked on undecorating while he was at Oncology. Woody is getting ready to call it a day. I just dressed his leg wound. Tomorrow is a dialysis day. Still waiting to learn when home health will start making their visits. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment