Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday Update

Not a lot to add for today, but will summarize our day. Woody did want to go to his Sunday School class this morning and got there and home without incidence. One thing that I noticed today was how much stronger he was when he transferred from wheelchair to car and from car to wheelchair. He was given two exercises by PT and those seem to be helping him regain strength in his legs...a good thing! I figure in the morning we will be inundated with phone calls to set up home health appointments for this week. I expect them to start while I am setting him up for dialysis in the morning...poor timing...but I have been told that I have to answer all calls! Since I had trouble and didn't get his treatment started yesterday, Davida is coming back in the morning at least long enough for me to get his dialysis up and running. So she can help answer a call if it comes when Incan't! I imagine that some would expect that Woody could do the task of answering the ohone...let's just say not if it is the cell phone ringing! We have both rested a lot this afternoon. Woody has been sick again this evening...towels are once again washing. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment