Thursday, February 9, 2023

Much Better Day…But Tiring

Can you believe the subjects of tonight's blog photo that I took about an hour ago?!? Only February 9th and these are in full bloom in our back neighbor's yard. We have some blooming, but this was a much more impressive amount in full bloom! Dialysis cannulation went much better today...I did both sticks without help and in a reasonable amount of time. The dialysis treatment smoothly, too...without any alarms...not even a warning. Before he was finished with treatment, we got a call with a nurse with the company that is doing his wound care. She ended up doing a telemed call. I mainly answered questions she asked. Woody still lacking energy...the least amount of soent energy wipes him out and he has to rest before doing something else. His main meal of the day remains breakfast...either he diesn't feel like eating after that or just doesn't have the energy to eat something. So far today, he has kept everything down that he has eaten...but there are still quite a few hours left to get through! I'm dragging at this point in the day. I'm sitting in the living room...with the zchristmas tree! We still havent had Christmas with Nathan's family. I was sitting here waiting on the mail as I was expecting a package. Well, Alexa just told me that it has been delayed and won't be here till Valentine's Day...she just changed her story as she had told me it would be here before 8pm tonight. I don't like her changing her mind! Well, I'm going to go check to see if Woody might be interested in a little supper...I'm not going to hold my breath waiting on a "yes!" Tomorrow I hope that Woody can find the energy to go to local hospital for his weekly labs for the infectious disease doctor. I think we have a nurse visit tomorrow afternoon. Too many appointments and people dropping in! Next week may turn into a nightmare with 3 appointments away from the house and who knows how many in our house...plus 5 days of dialysis treatments. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment