Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to work!

Woody got up early and got ready for work. I woke up so made him an omelet (rare occurrence for me to cook him breakfast at that hour!). He ate and then headed out the door. He worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. Just a few minutes ago he headed out the door to walk to church to go to the prayer room. I would say that his energy level is getting better all the time! I have stayed busy today running errands and just trying to settle back into a groove. One of Woody's Vanderbilt research nurses had called last week while we were gone. One nurse or another at Vanderbilt calls periodically to check to see how he is doing. I returned her call this morning and reported on our last NIH trip and the results of the scans. I also emailed the research nurse at Vanderbilt who got us set up at NIH. She likes to be kept up to date also. Perhaps we are settling back into a routine...at least for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment