Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday


Woody got up early and walked to Dairy Queen and back (about 5 miles). He probably could have gotten a cone with the change that he found on his walk...but they are closed at the hour that he walks! We both went to Sunday School and both taught our respective Sunday School classes. Then we came home and have spent a fairly quiet afternoon. Woody has watched football games on TV and has also read. I have done some sewing and also some saving of blogs. I try to capture the blog entries and the pictures and save them as a Word document on our passports (small external hard drives)...that way if they should disappear from here, I will still have them. Each blog is like a diary entry and I would hate to lose them. We have needed to refer back to them on several occasions. I do real well at saving them for a while and then fall behind. I hadn't saved any since towards the end of June so have quite a few to capture and save in a Word document. Just something to do in my spare time!

No comments:

Post a Comment